Sliver remover roll
We repair Sliver remover rolls for the potato processing industry. These rolls are used to sort sliced potato products. The rollers have a grip layer on parts of the largest diameter which wear out over time.
Plasma Service offers these companies an alternative: recoating the grip surfaces and restoring the bearing and seal fits. As a result, existing rollers are reused and the grip surfaces can be provided with an extra wear-resistant coating, which extends service life.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Repair of worn-in shaft journals, so that your Sliver remover rolls can be used again
- Applying a new grip layer on the body. No need to purchase a new role
- Complete manufacture of a grip roller to your specifications
- Very competitive price, because we perform these techniques ourselves
- Recall a complete history of repairs based on the repair number
Should this or similar forms of wear and tear occur within your organization, please contact us to discuss the possibilities and savings for your company!
OEM suppliers often charge exorbitant amounts for new genuine parts for their machines. As a customer, you often have no other options because it simply does not fit your configuration.
For a fraction of the new value, Plasma Service ensures that your rotating parts are as good as, or often even better than, new.
If something breaks or you have damage, the first thought is quickly to buy it new. By repairing the part or providing it with a preventive coating, the burden on the environment is reduced. An additional advantage is that repair is faster than manufacturing a new part.
How can we be of service to you?
Do you have a question? Please contact us by filling in the contact form.